The following list contains the only terms under which Funky Fiber Works operates. The acceptance of an order to FFW is not an automatic agreement to any other terms, any special policies that a company might request must be submitted to FFW in advance for review prior to ordering and are valid only when authorized by an official representative of Funky Fiber Works.
- Terms are C.O.D., Proforma, or Bankcard.
- Initial order minimum is $ 150.00.
Re-order minimum is $ 100.00.
- Funky Fiber Works reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order, part order, backorder or re-order.
- It is our company policy to require payment for one invoice before shipping another order.
- All prices are wholesale and FOB Phoenix, AZ. via United Parcel Service unless other arrangements have been previously made with Funky Fiber Works.
- Delivery time is normally 2 - 4 weeks however, up to 6 weeks should be expected following a Gift/Trade Show. Please remember that our products are handmade, not mass produced, so be sure to acknowledge the delivery times when ordering especially around the holiday seasons.
- Returned checks are subject to a $ 15.00 service charge.
- Shipping damage is the responsibility of the carrier.
If you find any damaged merchandise, notify your local UPS (or other carrier) office and inform them of the situation immediately.
Save all damaged goods and packing materials!
Following inspection by the carrier, credit or replacement will be issued.
- Shortages/errors must be reported within 5 (five) working days.
- Returns will not be accepted for credit, refund, or replacement without prior consent from FFW.
Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee and must be returned pre-paid.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Materials and colors may vary due slightly to availability.
- Any litigation will be handled in Arizona and under the jurisdiction of Arizona state law.